When it comes to baby monitors, you have a few different options to choose from. If you’re looking for a monitor that can be used in multiple rooms, then you’ll want to consider a 2 camera baby monitor. These monitors allow you to keep an eye on your little one from two separate locations. Here are some of the best 2 camera baby monitors on the market.
Benefits of Split-Screen Baby Monitors
Split screen baby monitors are more than just a way to keep an eye on your little one. It lets you stay in one place and check on two rooms or two children without having to creep from room-to find them. You get convenience with multiple cameras, which are all monitored through a single interface—no more switching back an forth between devices or screens. Split screen baby monitors often come equipped with remote monitoring capabilities, allowing you peace of mind while away from home or work! Some also include two-way microphones so that father can speak directly into his child’s ears without having them wake up any other family members who might be sleeping nearby
How do split-screen baby monitors work?
The idea of a split screen baby monitor is to have two cameras that will watch your little one no matter where they happen be. You can view both feeds at once on the main screen, making it easy for you check in without having clunky equipment or wires everywhere!
Do I Really Need Multiple Cameras?
You will need a separate camera in each room that you want to monitor your baby in. You can also have a single camera and keep moving it from room to room.
|Babysense HD S2
|20hrs in ECO mode and 12hrs in regular mode
|Up to 12 hours of battery life (in Vox mode)
|Doesn't have zoom
Do not require wifi
|Automatic night vision
|Buy Now on Amazon
Top list baby monitors with 2 cameras
VTech VM819-2 Video Baby Monitor
- 19 Hour Battery Life – Our longest lasting battery life ensures you’ll never miss a moment! The long range allows you to keep an eye on your little one even when they are in another room.
- Two Cameras – Watch your child from two different angles at the same time. You can also view each camera individually for added flexibility.
- 1000ft Long Range – With a range of up to 1000 feet away
- Privacy Guaranteed. No Wi-Fi or App Pairing
- The new 2.8″ display with temperature indication will allow you to see every move right from the parent unit, and besides that built-in sensors on camera send alerts when it’s time for adjustments!
- Auto-on Screen and Sound Indications – The screen can be turned off and sound muted to let you the silence needed, while babies cry will alert on parent unit with an automatic turns back when they stop.
- The parent unit and the two cameras are configured for monitoring right out of the box – no pairing or connections required. With this simple design, you can set up your home security system in minutes.
- Temperature Sensor – The built-in temperature sensor on the baby camera will send alert to the parent unit. Lets you know when it’s time to adjust the thermostat. “
Babysense HD S2
The Babysense HD S2 Video Baby Monitor is perfect for parents who want the best security and viewing experience for their child. The 720 HD image on the large 5″ LCD display provides crystal clear, secure viewing, while the remote pan and tilt and up to x4 zoom allow you to keep an eye on your child from anywhere in your home.
- Split-Screen HD Display with 2 HD Cameras – allows you to see two different areas of your child’s room at the same time. This is a great feature for parents who have more than one child.
- High Definition View – 720 HD image on the large 5″ LCD display provides crystal clear.
- Secured technology with 2.4 GHz FHSS
- Two-way audio, white noise sound or the programmed lullaby sounds to calm your baby remotely.
- Do not require wifi (no hacking risks) and allow you to sleep better at night.
JLB7tech 5″ Split Screen
- 5 Inch Large Split Screen LCD Screen
- Built in advanced microphone and speaker for clear two-way audio conversations – The built-in advanced microphone and speaker allow clear two-way audio conversations between parents and kids, so that they can talk back promptly to soothe baby when she is crying. And when the baby can’t sleep or needs to be calm, you can make use of the built-in lullabies with sounds.
- Voice Activation (VOX) – When your baby is crying out, the screen will auto wake up and inform parents whether the baby is good (Only work in SCREEN OFF mode). So it extends the time of working to some degree. No need to gaze at the screen all the time, saving your energy.
- Easy to Setup and Rich Useful Features – No need to set up or install, just plug and play. Video and audio are transmitted via a secure and constant 2.4 GHz FHSS technology, no internet or app are needed. Also, Our baby monitor with camera also comes with: a long lasting 1850mAh rechargeable battery, room temperature monitor and warning, feed time reminder,2-way communication, Automatic night vision,2x Digital Zoom in and Power saving/Voice activation mode.
- Long lasting battery – Up to 12 hours of battery life (in Vox mode)
- Feeding Clock to Remind Parents to feed or change diaper – it won’t wake the baby up, the baby unit wouldn’t make any noise.
If you have multiple children, or want to be able to keep an eye on two rooms at the same time, a split screen baby monitor is the perfect solution. These monitors give you the convenience of having all of the cameras in one place so that you can easily switch back and forth between them. Plus, with today’s technology, many split screen baby monitors come with features like night vision and digital zoom, so you can always see what your little ones are up to. Whether you’re looking for a basic model or something more high-tech, we’ve got the best 2 camera baby monitor for Multiple Rooms picked out just for you.