Are you preparing for your baby and gathering all the necessities? Aren’t sure about which gadgets or gears to invest in? A lot of first-time parents often have this question, “Do I have to get a baby monitor?” Well, if you are feeling clueless about it, then let us start by saying a baby monitor helps you keep an eye or listen out for your baby even from at a distance. This is why investing in one helps make life easy for new parents. Vtech is one of the most popular baby monitor in the market today, take a look of our VTech baby monitor reviews.
Are you on the hunt for a VTech baby monitor review that is easy to use with multiple alert tones? The VTech DM112-2 Audio Baby Monitor is the perfect fit for you, especially with its lights-on feature that indicates a secure connection with other units.
Why Get It:
- This VTech baby monitor comes with five LED lights on the parent unit that indicates the level of sound in the baby’s room.
- The superb digital technology eliminates background noise while providing clear transmission, thereby making sure you can hear your baby without any background disturbances.
- The superb battery power that lasts 8 hours and extended range of 1000 feet. It paired with the belt clip makes sure you can easily attach the device to your pocket or shirt and be worry-free while doing your daily chores.
- Easy to set up by simply connecting with the power source and allowing 1 minute for all the units to be connected.
Looking for a trusted baby monitor that transmits encrypted signals while ensuring crystal-clear sounds? Well, the VTech DM221 Audio Baby Monitor, with its vast operation range of 1000 feet outdoor, does just that.
Why Get It:
- Comes with a talk-back feature that will allow you to communicate with your little one from any point in your house through the parent unit.
- This battery unit can easily last up to 16 hours once charged. It also comes with a belt clip that allows you to move around your house.
- The long-range audio monitor of the VTech baby monitor is 1000 feet outdoor. It ensures you can keep doing all your work while having an eye and ear on your baby.
- The loop on the baby monitor unit can be used as a night light.
Which One To Choose?
Now that you have gone through the Vtech baby monitor reviews, are you confused about which one to go for? To simplify it for you, in case you are a first-time not-so-tech-savvy parent, then you would want a baby monitor that is easy to set up. The VTech DM112-2 Audio Baby Monitor that takes just one minute to be set up and get going. Also, the 5- level sound indicator makes sure you can hear your baby no matter how far or in a noisy space you are.
On the other hand, if you are looking for a baby monitor that can be used as a night light, too, so that your baby won’t have to sleep in complete darkness, then go for the VTech DM221 Audio Baby Monitor. It also comes with a talk-back feature which is an excellent option if you like talking with your baby a lot.
Whether you are becoming a first-timer parent or welcoming another baby to the family, A baby monitor helps you stay connected with your little one while offering you peace of mind.