There are a lot of things to think about when you’re a parent, and one of the most important is making sure your child is safe. That’s why so many parents turn to baby monitors to keep an eye on their little ones. If you’re looking for a new baby monitor, Motorola has some great options that you should check out. Keep reading for our Motorola baby monitor reviews.
1. Motorola CONNECT40 Baby Monitor
- The Motorola CONNECT40 is a powerful baby monitor that is connected to the Hubble Connected App.
- The Hubble connected app gives helpful sleep and parenting tips, like a development tracker.
- 2-Way Audio Communication – The intercom monitor is the perfect solution for parents who want to be able keep tabs on their children or pets while they’re away from home. You can speak with them clearly and easily, no matter where you are!
- Around the clock monitoring – can be used day and night (Night Vision).
- The built in infrared technology ensures clear videos even when the room is dark, while 5″ screen provides crisp display of monitored area.
2. Motorola Comfort75 Video Baby Monitor
- Full view of baby’s room – The camera can be remotely panned left to right with the parent unit, which includes a 2x digital zoom. This allows you see everything in detail from your room’s cozy corner.
- Crystal clear display – The parent control unit of our wireless infant monitor has a 5″ LCD color screen, which uses infrared tech to ensure a clear video feed even after lights out.
- 2-Way intercom speakers. Talk, sing, or coo to your baby to calm them down when they’re distressed.
- High-sensitivity microphones that can catch the slightest sounds, alerting you once your baby starts waking.
- Up to 1,000ft Range
- Secure & Private Connection
3. Motorola AM21 Audio Baby Monitor
- Range up to 1,000 ft.
- Hear your baby breathe with the perfect sound of silence thanks to this one way communication monitor. The high sensitivity microphone will alert you once they start crying, so that’s another thing off of mommy-jacker list!
- Portable parent unit – This portable baby monitor is the perfect way to keep an eye on your little one while you’re busy doing other things. You can take the monitor with you from room to room (powered by batteries).
- Dect technology – The baby monitor has an excellent connection due to the DECT wireless technology that enables you not only control volume on parent unit but also listen in with ease!
- Great price
The Final Verdict
On our Motorola baby monitor reviews all the 3 are great, when you want to pick one just think which one is the best one for you. Do you need a video baby monitor or audio one is enough for you. Do you need a night vision.